Lost in translation with key financial terms, statements and ratios, with your cash flow or emergency strategies, with what financial options you need or what financial institutions expect from you? Check out the below links to learn how to become the master of your business financial success.
What keeps you awake at night?
- Having enough cash?
- Amira's story
- Business failure: an autopsy
- Knowing your key numbers
- Glossary of financial terms
- Budgeting as an effective control tool
- Financial statements and accounting: basic concepts
- Income statement (video)
- Income statement template
- Balance sheet (video)
- Balance sheet template
- Overview of financial analysis (video)
- Financial ratios, calculators and impressing investors
- Importance of liquidity (video)
- Profitability ratios (video)
- Controlling costs
- Introduction to costs
- Maximizing your income and profit
- Cash forecasting
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow worksheet
- Cash Flow sensitivity analysis worksheet
- Sample collection letters
- Financing your growth plans?
- Evaluating your investment decisions
- How to finance your business (video)
- Saving: the rule of 72
- Six alternative financing models you may not have thought about
- Ever thought about equity financing?
- Equity financing: do's and don'ts
- How to apply for a loan (video)
- Application for a loan - Melissa case sample
- Discussion points for a loan interview - Melissa case sample
- Business Plan - Melissa case sample
- The 7 C's of credit
- Loan repayment calculator
Copyright © 2000 - 2017, International Finance Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20433, www.ifc.org
The material in this work is copyrighted. Copying and/or transmitting portions or all of this work without permission may be a violation of applicable law. IFC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content included in this work, or for the conclusions or judgments described herein, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content whatsoever or for reliance thereon.