Step 08: Commercial Registration
Registration with the Commercial Registry as maintained by the Ministry of Business and Trade (MBT). For registration, the following documents are needed:
- Application to be signed by the General Manager for companies and the owner for an establishment.
- Copies of the identity cards of either the owners, partners, or shareholders.
- Copy of the identity card of the General Manager (n/a in case of establishment).
Pre-approved authenticated Articles of Association in Arabic
- Bank letter confirming the deposit of capital (refer to Step 4).
- Receipt showing the payment for the review of the Articles of Association performed by the MBT
- Declaration form signed by the Qatari shareholder (only applicable to companies requiring a Qatari shareholder in their structure)
- Name approval.
Time period: One day
Government fee: 500 QR - 10,000 QR per activity (according to list of objects of provided by the MBT)