Step 11: Trade Licence
Application for Trade Licence with Ministry of Business and Trade. Documents required are:
- Commercial Lease Agreement (including proof of ability to sub-lease, if relevant).
- Commercial Registration (refer to step 8).
- Copies of the owners, partners, or shareholders identity cards.
- Forms to be signed by the General Manager.
- Photos of the office/premises.
- Building Completion Certificate if offices premises are within a newly completed building.
Time period: Usually within 1 working day, except when the premises are located within the industrial area. In such cases, approval could take up to 1-2 weeks (or more).
Government fee: 200 QR – 10,000 QR depending on the amount of capital and activity.